Music hire

  • All students of the university can take out chamber music parts from the faculty library on St. Aldgate. You just have to go along and register your bod card – you don’t have to be a music student. You can also look up what parts they have on SOLO – the selection is actually pretty good though it can take a bit of time to locate specific pieces.
  • The Oxford County Library also has an excellent chamber music section, but you must register separately there to take out parts.
  • Some college libaries have music parts, get in touch with your college music soc president to find out.
  • If this fails, you can always print music from IMSLP for free.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked * | OU Orchestra | OU Philharmonia | OU Sinfonietta | OU Chorus | OU Wind Orchestra | OU String Ensemble | OU Brass Band | OU Jazz Orchestra | OUCMS